BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my current situation I had to make a tough decision and let one of my 2 wheeled babies go. My 95 R1100GS has moved on to a better home.It was a fine steed and we shared many happy miles together, but there just wasn't going to be room for it moving forward.

When you have to make room for this!!! :yeah:

I paid a quick visit to Raffy today and freed up some space in his garage via the purchase of his 2004 R1150GS Adventure! I figured, what the hell, I'm downgrading a number of other things in my life, why not upgrade one?!?! I'm vary happy to have been in a position to get this bike and keep it "in the family" as I know it has a storied past in our group. I trust I can do it service as well as its previous owners have. I must say, it is pretty damned cool to ride 150 miles and still have more than a 1/2 tank of gas. :D

There was another David who I think liked the bike as much a Raffy and I do. Me thinks he isn't too far away from getting on 2 wheels himself. :)

Thanks again Raffy, you rock!!

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, sir! Or is that, Vielen Dank Herr. :D

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Congrats David! Nice to keep things in the family! :D

So Raffy, when are you picking up your Hypermotard?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Good for you David !!!
There is nothing like buying a bike with a history. Dell is smiling.
Careful whenever Northbound, she may want to keep on going.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing the Hypermotard isn't fast enough, so you must need a StreetFighter. :D

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Jeez David ... I mighta bought that '95 off of ya had I known it was for sale. :(

Congrats on the new one though...

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
messenger13_ver2 said:
Jeez David ... I mighta bought that '95 off of ya had I known it was for sale. :(

Congrats on the new one though...
Sorry about that, Joe. It kinda spun up quickly and the whole deal was over and done in about a week. You still get to ride the 04 GSA anytime you want!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts