BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow. Give us a 70-degree day and all the bikes come out of the woodwork. What a nice day in central Ohio!

On the way through Lancaster today at about 5:45 PM northbound on US 33 (Memorial Drive) I saw a couple on a dark-colored LT (no gear, no helmets :( ), followed right behind by a silver K1200GT. Nice to see some beemers in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Rumor has it, a Connie was out terrorizing northeast oHIo yesterday as well. :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
hs wernt me .but did have mine out fer 200 yesterday. r ya a valve adjuster ive got the book but afraid 2 tear n 2 it if i seen and helped some 1 do it once ima sure it woodnt be a problem just scared iguess lol

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
messenger13_ver2 said:
Rumor has it, a Connie was out terrorizing northeast oHIo yesterday as well. :p
Excellent. Ah, Spring... :)

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slim said:
hs wernt me .but did have mine out fer 200 yesterday. r ya a valve adjuster ive got the book but afraid 2 tear n 2 it if i seen and helped some 1 do it once ima sure it woodnt be a problem just scared iguess lol
Slim, I've seen it done but I wouldn't do it (that's just me). I don't understand all the parts and pieces, why they do what they do, and how to do it. Sounds like we ought to have a Tech Session. Hmmm.... a Spring Tech Session. Let me think about that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
let me know that wood be cool. name the place and time or we can do it hear got some good ribeyes that are super on the holland grill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts