BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catch Howard Schisler's pic in the April BMW ON rag, page 14 - shot on the Cherohala during some pretty high humidity!!

Congrats on getting published, Howard. As one of our former members would say - "Nice Bike"!!! :D

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,977 Posts
Darn Dick my mag doesn't get here until the 3rd or 4th week of the month it's published :( . I'll take a look when it finally gets here though.

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
saddleman said:
Darn Dick my mag doesn't get here until the 3rd or 4th week of the month it's published :( . I'll take a look when it finally gets here though.
Same here. I think the guys at the Post Office read it before I get it.

I'll jump on over to the BMW MOA's web site and check out the online version of the magazine.

Thanks for letting me know, Dick.

<edit> Just checked - April isn't online yet!?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Those fellas from Tejas apparently get their motorcycle info REAL early!

Loren

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hschisler said:
Same here. I think the guys at the Post Office read it before I get it.

I'll jump on over to the BMW MOA's web site and check out the online version of the magazine.

Thanks for letting me know, Dick.

<edit> Just checked - April isn't online yet!?
In addition to your 'rainy day' pic, Howard, the April issue is full of the 2010 mileage award rosters. Major winners in male - female - passenger categories, as well as a complete listing by state entrants. Pleasant surprise to see many, many names that pop in here on the forums. We've got some serious mileage makers listed, as well as some who just have fun entering the contest.

I can't list 'em all, butt I did see Dave Selvig's (saddleman) listing - third place winner in NC. Congrats, Dave.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm waiting to see how my gal ranked this year, she usually ranks fairly high for the women. And considering she made it to both oceans and a third of the way across Canada last year (I couldn't make the national) That should count for something.

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Well, the April issue of Owner's News still isn't online, but my copy did arrive in today's mail. I was surprised - I had forgotten which picture I sent! It was taken 4/22/06 - my first trip to the Smokies, and shows my old helmet, old jacket, old pants, and no tank bag. A lot has changed since then.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts