BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a spare "adjuster unit" from a trashed mirror? It's the "puck" assembly between the mirror glass and inner housing that lets the mirror swivel slightly. I think I can get a new one without buying the complete assembly, but with the number of broken mirrors out there I was hoping someone would have one lying around. I don't need the trim, painted part, or glass, just the adjuster. It's held on by three small torx screws on my unit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
JGroves said:
Anyone have a spare "adjuster unit" from a trashed mirror? It's the "puck" assembly between the mirror glass and inner housing that lets the mirror swivel slightly. I think I can get a new one without buying the complete assembly, but with the number of broken mirrors out there I was hoping someone would have one lying around. I don't need the trim, painted part, or glass, just the adjuster. It's held on by three small torx screws on my unit.

Thanks!
I think I have a couple. If the same thing, I had them on the classifieds and I don't think they sold. Gimme 'til this afternoon to chase 'em down and confirm I still have 'em.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
JGroves said:

Thanks!
PM sent, Jeff.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like Dick has one he can spare. And thanks to Les for responding as well. This has to be one of the better on-line communities out there.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
JGroves said:
Looks like Dick has one he can spare. And thanks to Les for responding as well. This has to be one of the better on-line communities out there.

Thank you!
Dick is one of the good guys. I hope to be like him when I grow up in 30-40 years.

Dan

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
DanMartin said:
Dick is one of the good guys. I hope to be like him when I grow up in 30-40 years.

Dan
Well, hurry up. I'll wait on ya!!! :histerica

·
Registered
577 Posts
how about the part that has the clips on it. any one have that? ( with the clips not broke)????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts