BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a repeat of what I posted in the GPS forum but I wanted to get a little more coverage for a couple of days before its removed. Please forgive.....

To All:

I guess I should have made the upgrade when everyone else was doing it. Its pretty irritating since I have to pull in the clutch to allow the Rpm to get low enough for the buzz to stop after its started up.

You would think there was at least a half dozen people on this site who knew exactly how to solve this problem.

Apparently everyone who had this problem is old like me and forgot how they fixed it LOL

Worst case scenario is that I could replace the power cord with a new one and get a direct connect to the "Hot Battery Bus" and just connect to the Aux location in on the BCS if I needed to actually get voice routing. In this way I would have no "Bad" comm issues.

I might just do that unless someone actually has a better Idea.

Later

Steve A

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I could ask this question also.

What is the "Current Best GPS / Comm" combination people are using today if one was to purchase a new "Black" LT?

Just curious!!

Thanks Again

Steve A

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a side note a car stereo person I know suggested useing a "Power Filter" to eliminate the noise.

Any info on this would be good

Thanks again for all the response LOL

Later Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts