BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesn't seem to be much info on this site about arm rests, but I found a couple names/vendors.
One is Dave Muddiman (sp?), which I might go w/ if no other options avail themselves.
Also, I seen the name GG armrests, which I'm guessing is short for GG Technik armrests. The only retailer I found for this brand is Eurotech Motorsports, and it appears they no longer are selling this or much of anything else for that matter, being they're closing their doors. :(

Dave's price is around $330 + shipping, and they don't look bad, but I was hoping to find some less expensive. Kuryakyn has some nice looking ones, but no applications for the LT- I guess it's too old a model or something. :(

Anyone else have any of their own designs or sources they'd care to share?

I'm all ears. :wave

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have the Muddiman Eagle One armrests on my bike.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I have the Z Technik ones on mine and have no problems. Easy to mount and very functional. I did not pay as much as they are now... I got them from Sierra BMW..

Click...

I see lots of the Eagle One's out there and hear nothing but positive comments on them.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just recently bought a set from Donald Muddiman at a pre-production price of $295.00. Very well made and of substantial construction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts