BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys had a great run... but take away stealing signals (cheating) ... you ain't all that. Have a nice summer!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Way to go Eli!!!!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
KYchris02 said:
You guys had a great run... but take away stealing signals (cheating) ... you ain't all that. Have a nice summer!
Not a Giants fan here. Not a Pats fan. Just a football fan. Some food for thought...

That comment sure does diminish the accomplishment of the Giants, now doesn't it? Wouldn't it by far better saying, "The Giants, with huge heart and a never-say-die attitude, just defeated possibly the best football team that ever played the game. Therefore, making themselves simply one of the best teams ever!" ?!?

The Pats lost. Perhaps they got their just rewards. :confused: But being a sore winner is never cool. My

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
I know this is gonna leave a mark, but I gotta say "+1 Joe" :eek: :D

Give the Pats their just due and commend the winners for not giving up. Probably one of the best Super Bowl games I have ever watched.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys. just no sympathy for the cheaters. they got caught stealing signals during a game from electronic devices of the other team. of course they "only did it once." then they say they were motivated to win by the bad rap coach got. pats are the yankees of the NFL... buy all the best players... and still cheat. get caught, cry foul. roger clemens could probably give them some denial advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts