BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you get all your club activities in, that round of golf, and all your honey-do jobs done but find yourself depressed the weekend is coming to an end? There's time and opportunity for one more ride before Monday starting this Sunday, June 10th. The rally point is the A&S parking lot at 4:45pm, leave by 5pm. This week we'll take a meandering ride to Ludy's BBQ in Woodland. We plan to be there by 6:30pm if you're coming from another direction. The goal is to have everyone home by 9pm. Ludy's is a local favorite featuring excellent BBQ served in their historic, old town Woodland building or al fresco out on the back porch patio. Bring your favorite pillion and your appetite to put a sparkling shine on the end of your weekend! See you Sunday!

http://www.ludys.com/menu.html

Can't make it this week? Stay tuned for the 17th.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Tallyho said:
Did you get all your club activities in, that round of golf, and all your honey-do jobs done but find yourself depressed the weekend is coming to an end? There's time and opportunity for one more ride before Monday starting this Sunday, June 10th. The rally point is the A&S parking lot at 4:45pm, leave by 5pm. This week we'll take a meandering ride to Ludy's BBQ in Woodland. We plan to be there by 6:30pm if you're coming from another direction. The goal is to have everyone home by 9pm. Ludy's is a local favorite featuring excellent BBQ served in their historic, old town Woodland building or al fresco out on the back porch patio. Bring your favorite pillion and your appetite to put a sparkling shine on the end of your weekend! See you Sunday!

http://www.ludys.com/menu.html

Can't make it this week? Stay tuned for the 17th.
Count both of us in on Sunday...

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Howdy Bob,

Sounds great, but Nancy and I will be in SF until mid evening. Sorry we can't make it.....this time.

Take care, have some ribs and a beer for us.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SDR List

Ludy's BBQ - June 10th

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Mark & Vickie

·
Registered
860 Posts
Tallyho said:
Ludy's BBQ - June 10th

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Mark & Vickie

Looks like Larry might be joining us... Shold we include his name in the list?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SDR List

Ludy's BBQ - June 10th

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Mark & Vickie
5. Larry Morris

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eight for dinner and alas, some decent bread pudding! Good ride, eats, and company once again! This is getting to be a regular occurrence! ;)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Tallyho said:
This is getting to be a regular occurrence! ;)
If it isn't a regular occurrence, I would be very sad! It was a fun ride, traffic was light, never been down that road before... Tia Vicki and I are booked for next Sunday!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Try as we might, Mia's bike is still in the shop and I could not convince her that going Two Up would be a good thing. She, of course, said we could Two Up if I was willing to take the pillion.

We stayed home.........

May be next week

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UncleMark said:
If it isn't a regular occurrence, I would be very sad! It was a fun ride, traffic was light, never been down that road before... Tia Vicki and I are booked for next Sunday!
Mrs. Tallyho pointed out that next Sunday is Father's Day and perhaps there would be conflicts. Anyone think this will be a problem for the 17th?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Tallyho said:
Mrs. Tallyho pointed out that next Sunday is Father's Day and perhaps there would be conflicts. Anyone think this will be a problem for the 17th?
Damn... Shoulda know'd something would gum up the works... And Daddy's day is important around this house... Let's work on the 24th...

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK. We'll take a one week hiatus to honor all the Dads out there and regroup for a Sunday Dinner Ride on the 24th. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts