BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow BMW Riders,

I have a used Garmin NAV V GPS (Nav 5) I bought new from my BMW dealer when I bought my '16 RT. Does not include a portable cradle like needed for a GS or other model. It works great and comes with lifetime upgrades for Garmin's CN North America NT maps. It even plays music from it's media player when your riding (unlike the NAV VI)!

I would like to sell it to you for US $250 plus shipping to North America only.

I will include and ship it in the original box it came in as well as the printed documentation and screwdriver for the battery compartment, and the carrying case. The only thing I do not have is the original mini USB cable to connect it to a charger and/or your computer. I will reset the GPS to original factory settings minus my saved maps and routes and load the latest CN North America NT map for you.

E-mail me with any questions or an offer.

Attachments

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,253 Posts
That is a good deal as I paid 400 for a used one back in Nov 2018. But it was worth it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
will this plug in directly to the 2013 -18 right in the dash?? 1200 RT Dennis in san Diego. why are you selling it?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will this plug in directly to the 2013 -18 right in the dash?? 1200 RT Dennis in san Diego. why are you selling it?
Hi Dennis,
If your bike is equipped with the audio package on a wethead, then yes, it plugs right into the dash.
I happen to be selling it because I paid around $900 for a newer model (NAV VI) and want to recoup at least some of the cost of doing that.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, this would make a great Holiday present to yourself, and you can tell your spouse you saved over $600!

·
Old Dawg
3,292 Posts
I sent you a PM on this and never heard back.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your interest, but sorry Scotty. I can't do that. This is a real bargain priced as-is. You want $25 off the price AND free shipping? I'm not Amazon with a bulk shipping rate available to me. It would cost me about $22.00+ to ship via UPS with insurance and delivery confirmation with your adult signature to make sure you get it. $250 + $22 = $272 in your hands.

Let me know if this works for you.

P.S. If you can wait until January, maybe I can hand it to you directly for $250 as I drive down to Palm Springs through Sacramento - if it's still available.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hang on to it so you have something to use while you're waiting on a replacement for your Nav 6 when it develops its "ghost touch" issue :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Fellow BMW Riders,

I have a used Garmin NAV V GPS (Nav 5) I bought new from my BMW dealer when I bought my '16 RT. Does not include a portable cradle like needed for a GS or other model. It works great and comes with lifetime upgrades for Garmin's CN North America NT maps. It even plays music from it's media player when your riding (unlike the NAV VI)!

I will include and ship it in the original box it came in as well as the printed documentation and screwdriver for the battery compartment, and the carrying case. The only thing I do not have is the original mini USB cable to connect it to a charger and/or your computer. I will reset the GPS to original factory settings minus my saved maps and routes and load the latest CN North America NT map for you.

View attachment 171632
Hi Fellow BMW Riders,

View attachment 171632

View attachment 171633

View attachment 171638 View attachment 171636

View attachment 171637
is this still for sale?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am very interested in buying this if we can the logistics.
Not sure how to do a PM, but if you can contact me we can work out payment method and shipping.
Thanks, john

1 - 11 of 11 Posts