BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a place to buy/install Metzler ME880s in SoCal. Looked into a set at the dealer and they were asking around $ 450 out the door. This is my first replacement set for my 2007 K1200lt. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
522 Posts
vorecap said:
I am looking for a place to buy/install Metzler ME880s in SoCal. Looked into a set at the dealer and they were asking around $ 450 out the door. This is my first replacement set for my 2007 K1200lt. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Welcome. Chaparral in San Bernardino is close to you. Off of the 215 Fwy. I know they stock the original Avon and very low prices. The web site shows the front Metzler for $147 and the rear for $233. Call them for installed price. Hope this helps.
http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/assets/html/homepage.asp?URLCheck=1

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have used MC Tires in Harbor City. They have a lot of stuff in stock and can get it done pretty quickly.

You could always order them from swmototires.com, bring them over here and I'll show you how to install them yourself.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Before I started buying from SWMOTO and installing them myself, my favorite dealer was Cycle Gear. Good prices, very reasonable mount and balance carges. (was $11 per tire at the time) You have to remove the wheels from the motorcycle and take them in.

http://www.cyclegear.com/store.cfm

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cycle Rider, Holt and Central, Montclair, Ca. 909-621-5061.

Prices are on a par with most everyone and will be a lot lower than dealers.

If they don't have it, they can order anything and do regularly.

If you remove the wheels and bring them in and buy a tire from them they will mount and balance them free.

Been doing business with them for years, good people.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I order mine from SWmoto and take them to my (other) dealer and they mount and balance them for $25 a wheel. SW wil get the tires to you in two days sometimes I have gotten them the next morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts