BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in starting the New Year off right? Let's meet somewhere in So Cal for lunch and ride either before or after. I figure New Years day might be hard for some who had a little too much merriment New Year eve. I’m open to suggestions..

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,169 Posts
Hmmmm, where did you have in mind?
Any place fun between La Quinta dn Woodland Hills??? :)

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
sorchilla said:
Anyone interested in starting the New Year off right? Let's meet somewhere in So Cal for lunch and ride either before or after. I figure New Years day might be hard for some who had a little too much merriment New Year eve. I’m open to suggestions..
Oh man, I wish I could be there, but unfortunately I have a prior commitment.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm open to suggestions. It don't look like we got a lot of interest. I guess some of our guys need more to to recover from New Year's eve.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,169 Posts
sorchilla said:
I'm open to suggestions. It don't look like we got a lot of interest. I guess some of our guys need more to to recover from New Year's eve.
We are free both Friday and Saturday. Do you want to come our way? You and Vickie could even spend the night. Do you want us to come your way?
The weather looks like it will be cooperating...! ;)

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I wish I'd known about this a few weeks ago. My wife booked us and I'm stuck. Would much rather ride!

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zippy_gg said:
We are free both Friday and Saturday. Do you want to come our way? You and Vickie could even spend the night. Do you want us to come your way?
The weather looks like it will be cooperating...! ;)
Vickie is working Friday night and Sunday night so I'm only free on Sunday. One of us has to babysit the dogs while the other works to earn money to buy me the new GT/L 1600 (I wish). So - I'm on free on Sunday but if no one else come up with anything I may ride over your way and have lunch with you guys somewhere (maybe Santa Monica).

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,169 Posts
sorchilla said:
Vickie is working Friday night and Sunday night so I'm only free on Sunday. One of us has to babysit the dogs while the other works to earn money to buy me the new GT/L 1600 (I wish). So - I'm on free on Sunday but if no one else come up with anything I may ride over your way and have lunch with you guys somewhere (maybe Santa Monica).
Sorry Vickie can't make it with you...
We are riding sometime on Friday, Saturday, and we would love to go grab lunch with you somewhere along the coast...
Sometime during this 3-day weekend I need to get some work done on the old Porsche... I wish we could have a tech session for the 911. ;)

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like no one is interested in riding on Sunday. I rode the local mountains yesterday & today. Could not get to the top today due black ice. I still managed to enjoy the ride - a little nippy at higher elevations (29 degrees). Heated seat & grips helps a lot. I'll leave it to you other So Cal guys to set up the next RTE????????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts