BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
People working with SLPII software know how painful it is to have to open a popup window and search the plain English name for a component on the schematic.
I was able to retrieve and reformat the name of every components and their associated code. This work for all motorcycle models cover by the software.
I then wrote a small stand alone application to quickly search the file. This is for Micro$oft Windows only.
The software and data associated with it can be found HERE and it's free to download (Just copy them in your SLP folder).
As I am working on improving the design of the graphic on SLP, when the description of the component is displayed on the popup window, it's also copied to the clipboard to make it easy to paste on the graphic.
When first running, your Antivirus may give you a warning, but rest insured that NO malicious codes are part of this application.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Operating system Multimedia Product Rectangle Azure Font Material property

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Her is a my first rendering of the ABS diagram from the SLPII software.
It show you what could be wrong and can be use as a graphic troubleshooting aid. o_O:giggle:

Slope Organism Rectangle Font Parallel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts