BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok! So this last weekend was a scorcher, hot, sunny almost mediterranian, I went swimming in the Rhein with it´s 1 inch water
(fresh clean water cold enough to garantee your junk stays under one inch)
I went out with a chick, got invited to a BBQ and rode some bendy roads in the alsace.
Then things went horribly, horribly wrong..
Chick got a bleeding heart for her ex and dumped me at one in the morning, I know the lord has great plans for me, getting laid however is not among them.
The 300 Frank a month, 80 year old landlady was wearing a red bikini and thong, that sobered me up no end and I could not rip the vision from my retinas,
The new neighbor Gengis Kahn (yes that is his name) had raped and pillged my carefully horded cold beer stash, just wait untill I get my hands on the bugger.
I was too late for the BBQ, in some Swiss villages the house numbers are not 1,3,5,7,9 on the right side of the road and 2,4,6,8 on the other but assigned in the
order that the houses have been built: 10, 56, 105, 321, 7, etc.
Something expensive has gone wrong on the bike, a rattle in the engines guts and I have a frikking sunburn from a weak sunlotion.
So how was your weekend dear?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Lol, thanks for that.... :histerica
Helped me forget for a moment that last week I threw the LT & trailer on its side on a dirt rest stop, breaking my ladies ankle, damaged the bike and that I've got a very sore leg but still have 7000kms to ride to get home.
Someone somewhere always has worse luck.... :rolleyes:
Now to get that red-thonged landlady out of my head!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts