BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed the streaming video from the banquet, so didn't hear how the silent auction went, nor the donation amount to the charity group. Based on past experience, I imagine this year kept the tradition intact!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Auction raised about $12,500 and other sources (budget savings, 50/50, Charity bike wash, personal contributions) raised the total gift to $30,000 this year. Another great evening and a happy local charity, for kids who needed some help.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
icepick578 said:
Auction raised about $12,500 and other sources (budget savings, 50/50, Charity bike wash, personal contributions) raised the total gift to $30,000 this year. Another great evening and a happy local charity, for kids who needed some help.
Thanks, Barry - I am annually amazed at the generosity of folks who bless the chosen charities with such wonderful gifting, thoughtful contributions, and who provide such a monetary assistance to their excellent, but needy, programs - a positive impact that happens - just cuz "that's what we do!!". :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Dick said:
Thanks, Barry - I am annually amazed at the generosity of folks who bless the chosen charities with such wonderful gifting, thoughtful contributions, and who provide such a monetary assistance to their excellent, but needy, programs - a positive impact that happens - just cuz "that's what we do!!". :thumb:
And you should have seen the shock on her face when Stephanie from the charity heard the amount! She just about fainted away! It was so cool. :wave

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
munson said:
And you should have seen the shock on her face when Stephanie from the charity heard the amount! She just about fainted away! It was so cool. :wave
That it was!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.