BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent some time at Sierra this afternoon. BMW is not offering any incentives for clearing out 2005 models so they came up with a few of their own. Best option is the free extended warranty to 6 years unlimited mileage. Includes R1200RT as well as LT and just about any other 2005 in stock. I understand they do your 600 miles service free too. There are some other alternative bonusd options instead like a free large topcase on the RT. If you're in the market you might want to check them out. They also had a R1200GS HP2 on display but already sold. Very much an offroad machine! :thumb:

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Fyi

There are some small cash incentives from BMW to help us sell the remaining 05 inventory. If anyone has any questions about bikes, incentives or finance options, please feel free to call me or send me a PM any time.

800 689 9893

Cheers,

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
With A & S so close, and Mr. Shredder for great service, why would anyone want to go to Sierra for anything? Not me...

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Competition is Good for A&S

My post was an FYI to the many looking for R1200RTs. Not to impugn any other shop or salesman. :eek:

However,

Perhaps this will serve as a motivator for A&S to offer the same(or better) incentives. When BMW shoppers have options, the deals will only improve for the buyer. Guaranteed.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Bob (tallyho) unfortunately I am unable to read your reply to my post, because of my configuration of this BBS. But I'm sure you had something valuable to contribute...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts