BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommends on catalogues for everything LT? I love the Aerostitch and Tourareg catelogues. They just leave me asking..."What about LTs."

Something about having the book instead of cruising the web site is a good thing...

·
Registered
675 Posts
I don't know of any catalogues that are everything LT, but if you check the accessory section of this site it pretty much covers it all. The bonus is that a lot of the stuff listed here is sold by members of this site who actually have used the stuff on their own bikes:D

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
LT loaded

I have notices the same thing. There are a limited number of options available in catalogs and mass merchandisers for LTs. I believe that is because they are very loaded with options and more standard equipment when they are sold and they number of bikes on the road are small by comparison to Harley's and Japanese bikes.

There is one choice of saddle bags, one choice of trunk, one choice of wheels and so little chrome that it is not profitable for manufacturers to cater to the LT. How many people owning LT would change these items anyway.

We farkle, but they are techie items or new seats, backrests or arm rests or lights. The story is if you want an LT it is unique by itself. Love it for what it is and what you can do with it to make it your unique bike with gadgets, lights, and mirrors if you choose. But do not expect to see it chopped, chromed, or heavily customized.

Although I did like the flames painted on one LT with pics posted a couple weeks ago.

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts