BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a nice puddle under the bike yesterday and discovered the rear shock had leaked everything out.

After 221K, not surprising.

I'm wondering if someone has a shock laying around they are willing to part with-not looking for a freebie but decent used one that would fit my 2000LT.

Thanks, Dave If easier, 262-893-6006 text or phone works best. (In Wisconsin)

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,989 Posts
Found a nice puddle under the bike yesterday and discovered the rear shock had leaked everything out.

After 221K, not surprising.

I'm wondering if someone has a shock laying around they are willing to part with-not looking for a freebie but decent used one that would fit my 2000LT.

Thanks, Dave If easier, 262-893-6006 text or phone works best. (In Wisconsin)
I should have one I'll look later today.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a stock shock available. It has about 35 k on it. I will be glad to send it to you if you want to try it out. If it works out just send me what you think it is worth.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a stock shock available. It has about 35 k on it. I will be glad to send it to you if you want to try it out. If it works out just send me what you think it is worth.
Thanks-Dave S is sending me one already-amazing forum and response from this community. Thanks for your willingness to help.

·
Premium Member
7,819 Posts
On this same topic - I have a pair of factory shocks, front and rear, that were removed from my 2005 K1200LT when I replaced them some years ago. These will fit any year K1200LT.
If someone can use these please let me know; I'll ask you to pay shipping.

Reactions: saddleman
1 - 6 of 6 Posts