BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a sad heart I watched my 2000 K1200LT ride off this morning with an ecstatic first-time BMW owner. However, I feel she has gone to a good home, and I know she will be ridden as designed - two up. The new owner was a previous Goldwing owner with a wife that enjoys to ride. He found the right motorcycle.

I can honestly state the new owner purchased a reliable K1200LT. I say that because I read and absorbed every bit of information this great forum posted, and then applied it during my three years of ownership. Thanks to all of you that provided technical guidance, others for lending their tools or services, and finally those that sold me great accessories. This forum is special.

Safe Rides,

Rob, 2000LT
Navarre, FL

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Well said and my feelings also (about the forum and the condition of my LT and it's new owner)! What have/are you moving to in place of your LT? I seem to remember something about eying a GT or GTL. :bmw:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
When the guy that bought my LT rode out of my garage it took me about 30 seconds to get over it as I was looking forward to hopping on a GTL!:grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts