BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should have read the weather report BEFORE I rode to work this morning :eek: :

Winnetka, CA

SEVERE WEATHER ALERT

Forecast Details:

Cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

OMG, I feel so brave!!!:histerica
This probably belongs in the Humor section! :D

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
zippy_gg said:
I should have read the weather report BEFORE I rode to work this morning :eek: :

Winnetka, CA

SEVERE WEATHER ALERT

Forecast Details:

That's horrifying! How will you survive???

It's only going to get to 59 hear today and (dare I say it) it might rain!! I'm totally freaking out! :rotf:

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
Oh, the horror! :rolleyes:

It was 24 when I left for work this morning. The heavy fog was condensing, and then freezing, on the windscreen. Brrrr.... At least it hasn't started snowing yet. But, given time, it will. <sigh>

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
zippy_gg said:
I should have read the weather report BEFORE I rode to work this morning :eek: :Winnetka, CA SEVERE WEATHER ALERT Forecast Details:

OMG, I feel so brave!!!:histerica This probably belongs in the Humor section! :D
I don't understand the problem - we all know you have a canary yellow rain suit that's bright enough to keep the elements from even getting close to you. Besides you had the only dry but on the Ft. Bragg ride!.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorchilla said:
I don't understand the problem - we all know you have a canary yellow rain suit that's bright enough to keep the elements from even getting close to you. Besides you had the only dry but on the Ft. Bragg ride!.
No problem! Dry buns and hot coffee!:D It doesn't get any better than this! :cool:
Today the heavy rain is filling up our pool. Did I mention that it doesn't get any better than this?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No doubt, the harsh winter is upon us!
Winnetka, CA

SEVERE WEATHER ALERT

Forecast Details:

Sun and clouds mixed. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Today I am wearing a long-sleeve shirt under my riding jacket, just in case...:rolleyes:
It is definitely the kind of weather that would keep Joe (Messy-13) from moving to California. :D

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
zippy_gg said:
It is definitely the kind of weather that would keep Joe (Messy-13) from moving to California. :D
You know ... it's these threads and posts that make me want to hurl! :v:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
messenger13_ver2 said:
You know ... it's these threads and posts that make me want to hurl! :v:
Grumpy old man! :rotf:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Chicago had the same weather today (Monday the 22nd). 65 and cloudy. A good bit of rain late in they day Sunny Tuesday but only 40. Fleeting moments of decent weather left. Stabil in the tank, but have plenty left in the bottle if early December is decent.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
zippy_gg said:

Winnetka, CA

SEVERE WEATHER ALERT

Forecast Details:

To funny! How about when the weather channel posts an "alert" due to high winds? 25-30 MPH! :wtf: When is the wind NOT gusting in Southern Kommyfornia? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts