BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geez, I'll tell you what. I had just finished an oil, tranny, bevel box oil change this arvo at my friend's BMW workshop. Nothing unusual about you may say, however. I was reclining back shortly afterwards in a state of self satisfaction noticing the alluring lines that make up the very feminine form of the LT. I rose from my chair and approached her with my knowing smile and ran my hand across the top of her tank and then slowly, very slowly, down her side. I instantly felt as ease with her smooth, voluptuous, full curve and enjoying the sensation of the caress she wasn't rejecting. I found myself not turning back towards the comfort of my chair, but rather, staying to further experience her well bred and mature form. I look forward to taking her again in a few days time on a one-on-one journey she knows well and always enjoys.

And then my friend came back out and caught me.

Cheers and kindest regards to all

Paul Harrington
Australia

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've read this post before. The last time I read this, it started with the words..."Dear Penthouse Forum,"

What happens in the garage, should definitely stay in the garage.

My bike is more of an exhibitionist. She laid down for me on three separate occasions. Always in public. I'm just not into that. It's embarrassing.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
What?!?!?! :wow: All that foreplay and you didn't take her for a long satisfying ride? You Brute! She needs fulfillment. Stop tormenting her and ride ride ride! :histerica

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Very romantic..... Your wife may get jealous :)

harrowbmw said:
Geez, I'll tell you what. I had just finished an oil, tranny, bevel box oil change this arvo at my friend's BMW workshop. Nothing unusual about you may say, however. I was reclining back shortly afterwards in a state of self satisfaction noticing the alluring lines that make up the very feminine form of the LT. I rose from my chair and approached her with my knowing smile and ran my hand across the top of her tank and then slowly, very slowly, down her side. I instantly felt as ease with her smooth, voluptuous, full curve and enjoying the sensation of the caress she wasn't rejecting. I found myself not turning back towards the comfort of my chair, but rather, staying to further experience her well bred and mature form. I look forward to taking her again in a few days time on a one-on-one journey she knows well and always enjoys.

And then my friend came back out and caught me.

Cheers and kindest regards to all

Paul Harrington
Australia

·
Registered
910 Posts
the BMW unsignia flips up to reveal a........ er......
Ya have to gave a stool... FYI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts