BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any list of things that you can do with the K1200 using the handle grips and the ignition. I know of one for testing cruise are there others

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
wkane4 said:
Is there any list of things that you can do with the K1200 using the handle grips and the ignition. I know of one for testing cruise are there others
It may just be me but...... I have no clue what you are trying to do, fix or check. I use the ignition to START the bike & the grips to ride the bike.
Can you give use more info & back round on what you want to do? :confused:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
wkane4 said:
My second cuppa hasn't kicked in yet, butt somewhere back in the back of my brain, I recollect a procedure for calibrating the OBC. I'll see what I find after my third cuppa!! Stay tuned.

Edit: third cup cleared the brain - I don't think the OBC calibration used the throttle grip at all. Used math and the OBC button tho. King's X on the second cuppa - carry on.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
katnapinn said:
It may just be me but...... I have no clue what you are trying to do, fix or check. I use the ignition to START the bike & the grips to ride the bike.
Can you give use more info & back round on what you want to do? :confused:
No Steve, you're not alone... :abduct:

·
Registered
11 Posts
wkane4 said:

I think if you need to ask what to do with the handle grips and ignition ---- time to go back to school ??
Dave :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts