BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to cut the cord with the intrarider EVO which has served me well over the last 5 years.

I am trying to decided between SHM10 -F5 and would like to know if there is any real life experiences with these products.
Also I need to find an addition BT transmitter
Due to the limitation of my Zumo 550/XM to transmit stereo music.
Also the limitation of the Headsets to connect to one common audio device when Rider and pillion are present.
I will need to use a Y cable to hardware in to Zumo and two BT transmitters to send the common music to each Headset.
Anyone out there currently using this configuration?

Any feedback would be helpful
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
I've used both extensively.

I'd give the Sena a 9.5, the Interphone a 7. Better functionality, better volume, better clarity, firmware upgradeable, great customer service.

Get the Sena, if you don't like it you can return it within 30 days, but I'll wager you're plenty happy with it.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Jim,
I have the Sena SMH10 headsets and they work great. The latest model have upgrade capability and I just upgraded to Bluetooth Version 3.0, from 2.1. The SMH10's now talk to you. Sena is coming out with a new product that will transmit a single source to both headsets. It isn't on their Web page yet but if you go to Webbikeworld.com they have a write up on what it's capabilities are. I think it is called SM10.
In addition the just did a evaluation on the F5.
Happy reading. :)

Here is the link to SM10 and the low cost SMH5. http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-intercoms/sena-sm10/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts