BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am down to just a few last items for sale off of my 2003 BMW K1200LT. I am selling the Vstream Windshield for $150 plus shipping.

ZTechnik | Z2450 VStream® Touring Replacement Screen for BMW® K1200LT

I also have a Garmin Zumo 550 with all the mounts, antennas and hardware/wiring harnesses. I am asking $220 plus shipping for the entire set of items. The maps are up to date.

The Vstream is in used but in good condition, no large scratches or flaws just a few minor ones primarily around the mounting holes. Please let me know if you are interested. Payment will be through paypal using my paypal id of [email protected].

·
Registered
739 Posts
I am down to just a few last items for sale off of my 2003 BMW K1200LT. I am selling the Vstream Windshield for $150 plus shipping.

I also have a Garmin Zumo 550 with all the mounts, antennas and hardware/wiring harnesses. I am asking $220 plus shipping for the entire set of items. The maps are up to date.

The Vstream is in used but in good condition, no large scratches or flaws just a few minor ones primarily around the mounting holes. Please let me know if you are interested. Payment will be through paypal using my paypal id of [email protected].
The reviews are all over the place for those Vstream shields - as with all other shields. How was your experience with this shield?

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I loved mine on the LT and would probably go with one on the GTLE (if I find the need to replace the stock shield). :bmw:

Reactions: MBevans

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
FWIW, my new to me 2009 LT came with this same windscreen. I find it totally acceptable in multiple positions at different speeds and my riders advise that they are comfortable given that I adjust the screen for the general conditions.

2009 LT 46k miles

·
Registered
739 Posts

Please post multiple pictures of the items for sale so we can see their condition. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts