BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike runs well and is in very good condition. Everything works. Misc very minor scratches and the windshield is just OK. Needs new rear Metzller. Has gel passenger armrests, lowered pegs for my six foot five frame and aftermarket brake pedal for lowered pegs. Never had dragging problem on pegs and rode the Tail of the Dragon at a peppy, but not competitive speed. Have ridden numerous 550 mile legs with no problems. Barely uses any oil at all. Final drive is good. New grips. $3,600.

Email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bike runs well and is in very good condition. Everything works. Misc very minor scratches and the windshield is just OK. Needs new rear Metzller. Has gel passenger armrests, lowered pegs for my six foot five frame and aftermarket brake pedal for lowered pegs. Never had dragging problem on pegs and rode the Tail of the Dragon at a peppy, but not competitive speed. Have ridden numerous 550 mile legs with no problems. Barely uses any oil at all. Final drive is good. New grips. $3,600.

Email is [email protected]

That seems like a great deal on a nice machine.

BTW, what arm rests are those? I’m sure you don’t want to sell them separately, but I might be interested if you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, mpenner. I don’t remember what business did these, but they are very well made and my wife loves them. I want to sell the bike intact, despite the fact I could probably make more by parting it out. This bike has been good to me and I can’t stand the thought of cannibilizing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts