BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 2001 K1200LT with 21,400 miles. I have taken off the tupperware and gas tank. I have not reassembled as a major foot ailment prevents me from doing so. Because of this, and the inability to keep up the heavy bike on said foot, I am selling it. The asking price is firm, $3600, and you must pick up bike. Below are all the new parts already on and extra parts included. Currently it is not ride able but I was riding last month before I started the 24k maintenance.

New Items:
Spiegler brake lines with speed bleeders
Air and Fuel filter
Fuel U hose (attached to fuel filter)
Quick Disconnects
Gasket for Fuel Cap
John's Performance Chip (stage 6)
Grip Puppy grips
Spark Plugs
DODK64 Floor Boards (1.75" lower)

Radio and 6 disc cd changer all work properly. Brake pads are in very good shape and recent oil change done. I am including antifreeze gallon, oil filter and all other extra parts.

Please PM me if interested, please only serious inquiries as I am sad to see her go. My foot injury will cause me to not be able to hold up bike and I am a girthy man to begin with. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
425 Posts
It might be very helpful to your sale if you posted the location of you and the bike. Your profile doesn't contain where you are either...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
It might be very helpful to your sale if you posted the location of you and the bike. Your profile doesn't contain where you are either...
Yes it does.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I found him by clicking on his profile, about me page. Why doesn't his location show on his post?

Reactions: mwnahas

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I found him by clicking on his profile, about me page. Why doesn't his location show on his post?
He didn't fill out those areas in the details area of his profile and has no signature set with any information either. Mine doesn't show either in the sidebar but I did place some info in my signature. Enough information is available if someone is interested and they can always PM him.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have mentioned location. The bike is located in Sherman, IL, just north of Springfield. I can supply pictures of current status of bike, just PM me or email me at [email protected].

Jerry

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Wish I had an extra $3600 I'd think about buying it. Well. You Should be able to sell it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts