BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here happen to know of someone in the Oklahoma City area that can rebuild my stock seat, '07 LT? Figure this is a long shot, but never hurts to ask. Thanks

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
taehapdo said:
Does anyone here happen to know of someone in the Oklahoma City area that can rebuild my stock seat, '07 LT? Figure this is a long shot, but never hurts to ask. Thanks
If you have a friend who works at Tinker, you might ax them to check around in the aircraft interior restore shop for an upholsterer. I have a friend in Choctaw that I could ax and IIRC, he had his truck seats redone by someone there.

Might also check with a body shop that does upholstery work.

Butt - IMHO, you'd be better off working with one of the m/c aftermarket seat makers - they've got tons of experience in the various year-model seat mods. You can find 'em mentioned around here at the start of every riding season!! Good luck.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I just had my front seat cover done by one of the local auto/boat upholstery shops. He was able to match up the material pretty close and I left him the seat for 2 days and he had it done. So you might want to check you local shops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts