BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing 100% leather Russell Day Long. Ride tomorrow.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,415 Posts
Give it a day or so to break in and then you will be in heaven. I went from 2 hours before I was in the foot pegs to five days straight riding with no discomfort!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to post a picture but cant figure out how...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Use photo bucket to host your pic's, and grats on your new seat I love mine I went from 15 min's to screaming pain to, well all day with a minimum of discomfort.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
RDL is a great seat... Enjoy...

John

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Thumperjon said:
I would like to post a picture but cant figure out how...
Assuming you have loaded your picture onto your computer, and you know Ed Zachery where the pic is located (what file folder), then follow the procedure here. Good luck. Sounds like you got the right seat for your - ahem - seat!!! :D ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thumperjon said:
Just finished installing 100% leather Russell Day Long. Ride tomorrow.
[/QUOTE]
Had my Russell installed for about 6 months and 6K miles. The longer I sit on it the more comfy it gets...

Pics [URL=https://plus.google.com/photos/113221431886374641099/albums/5719880811010063969]here[/URL].

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok here it is

Attachments

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have the same rider's seat.

One word "Fantastic" describes it.

Funny thing, is that when I first rode with it, short trips, I was thinking "What's the big deal with this seat?" and was not really impressed.

Next long trip, somewhere around the 800 mile mark, that day, I just happened to think "Dang, I forgot all about this new seat??!!" It was so comfortable that it somewhat disappeared. Now that's a good seat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts