BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished installing 100% leather Russell Day Long. Ride tomorrow.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,061 Posts
Give it a day or so to break in and then you will be in heaven. I went from 2 hours before I was in the foot pegs to five days straight riding with no discomfort!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to post a picture but cant figure out how...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Use photo bucket to host your pic's, and grats on your new seat I love mine I went from 15 min's to screaming pain to, well all day with a minimum of discomfort.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
RDL is a great seat... Enjoy...

John

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thumperjon said:
Just finished installing 100% leather Russell Day Long. Ride tomorrow.
[/QUOTE]
Had my Russell installed for about 6 months and 6K miles. The longer I sit on it the more comfy it gets...

Pics [URL=https://plus.google.com/photos/113221431886374641099/albums/5719880811010063969]here[/URL].

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok here it is

Attachments

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have the same rider's seat.

One word "Fantastic" describes it.

Funny thing, is that when I first rode with it, short trips, I was thinking "What's the big deal with this seat?" and was not really impressed.

Next long trip, somewhere around the 800 mile mark, that day, I just happened to think "Dang, I forgot all about this new seat??!!" It was so comfortable that it somewhat disappeared. Now that's a good seat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.