BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question. How does one search for old Threads or Topics?

Thanks,

Don

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Mrdon03LT said:

Thanks,

Don
Hi, Don - on this page, lower left side, you'll see a 'forum jump' box. Scroll thru it 'til you see the BMW LT archive line and then click 'go'. That'll take you to threads that were archived on our old Yahoo forums.

Also, click here for a quick trip.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Mrdon03LT said:

Thanks,

Don
To search this board just scroll up to the top of this page and see the "Search" button, click on it and type in your key word(s).

The search button is right between "New Activity" and "Quick Links"...... is that what you're looking for?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Dick said:
Hi, Don - on this page, lower left side, you'll see a 'forum jump' box. Scroll thru it 'til you see the BMW LT archive line and then click 'go'. That'll take you to threads that were archived on our old Yahoo forums.

Also, click here for a quick trip.
OMG, thanks Dick! I have been a member of this forum for a little over 2 years and have never seen this great wealth of information. (even if it is a bit of a PITA to navigate.)

Learn something new every day!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Okay, so I'm search-challenged. I can't even find how to do the search I want to do. :surprise:

I want to do a multi-word search where two or more words on in the thread.

How do I do this? I've tried /and/, +, and AND, but it always gives me the threads with at least one of the words.

Thanks,
Larry

·
Administrator
545 Posts
Have you tried the Advanced Search Tab?

-Philip

Okay, so I'm search-challenged. I can't even find how to do the search I want to do. :surprise:

How do I do this? I've tried /and/, +, and AND, but it always gives me the threads with at least one of the words.

Thanks,
Larry

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts

Thanks,
Larry
Click "tools" at the top of the page. Then Advance search

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry, I was unclear in my post. Yes, I am using the Advance Search tab, putting the words I the Krywords search block.

·
Administrator
545 Posts
It's the odd way the search function operates. When you search with more than one key word, the system reads it as word 1 OR word 2, not and. To search for a phrase, you will need to use the google search option in the search bar.

~Kay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts