BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs and I took Maxamillion for a ride today and tested out our new Scala Rider Q2.
Perfect.
But, after lunch as we were putting helmets on, brother in law said how did my car get locked.
It seems that there might be interference with other local bluetooth, passing cars, or maybe my battery was just low.

Anyway we like the easy communication

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
You locked your brother in laws car with your Q2???? Don't think so but it sure would be a neat trick! A person I work with swears her husband can unlock her car from home via their cell phones! Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
594 Posts
wa1200lt said:
... A person I work with swears her husband can unlock her car from home via their cell phones! Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:
Yes, it is possible. With right equipment you can do such things... This comment without knowing anything about your work mate's (or rather her husbands ability to install such)

I can prevent my LT from starting up with my cell phone. I can ask where is it positioned at any given moment and lots of other nice tricks just using my cell phone. All those just by sending few SMS-messages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts