BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a couple of weeks since we last dined together. How about if we try one of Weezie & my favorite places:

Chow Food Bar
445 Railroad Ave
Danville, CA 94526
http://www.chowfoodbar.com/

Weezie & I will be there at about 7:00 p.m.

2. CaptJohn & Weezie

·
Registered
235 Posts
Don't know if we can make it as we are leaving for Bucks Lake Friday morning and will be getting ready Thursday evening.
Larry

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heck, you've got to eat anyway, and this way you won't have to cook!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's been a couple of weeks since we last dined together. How about if we try one of Weezie & my favorite places:

Chow Food Bar
445 Railroad Ave
Danville, CA 94526

I think Lily and I can make it. Come on Larry - you and Eileen need to come and help me celebrate my B-day a little early.

2. CaptJohn & Weezie
4. Lily & Dan

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well since you mentioned Birthday, there's probably going to be cake, right? I like cake.

We will be there.

2. CaptJohn & Weezie
4. Lily & Dan
6. Steve & Mia

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I will have to see, got Dentist at 3 pm. Removing old crown to see what is going on underneath could be good, could be bad...can you say root canal?

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
brasters said:
I will have to see, got Dentist at 3 pm. Removing old crown to see what is going on underneath could be good, could be bad...can you say root canal?
Not with a mouth full of novacaine. :histerica

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DavidTaylor said:
Not with a mouth full of novacaine. :histerica
Weezie just had a temp crown installed yesterday. What's with teeth "self destructs" lately.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Packing can wait. Birthdays can't. See ya'll there.
Larry & Eileen

2. CaptJohn & Weezie
4. Lily & Dan
6. Steve & Mia
8. Larry & Eileen

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
[/QUOTE]I think Lily and I can make it. Come on Larry - you and Eileen need to come and help me celebrate my B-day a little early.[/QUOTE]

Happy early B-day Dan !!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll make reservations tomorrow afternoon, after I'm sure of the count. I'll make the reservations for 7:00 p.m., although we shouldn't have any trouble on a Thursday night. I'll make the reservation under "SAWDOG".

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sorry guys, Mia is going to work tonight so we can get away early tomorrow for Buck's lake. I may still go, but still need to get the bike ready and pack.

2. CaptJohn & Weezie
4. Lily & Dan
6. Larry & Eileen
7. Steve (May be)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chow Food Bar
445 Railroad Ave
Danville, CA 94526

2. CaptJohn & Weezie
4. Lily & Dan
6. Larry & Eileen
7. Steve (May be)

RESERVATION MADE FOR 7 PEOPLE; however IF ANY MORE OF YOU CAN MAKE IT, JOIN US! Being a Thursday night, I don't think the restaurant will be bursting at the seams.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a great night! Where did the time go? Before we knew it, it was 8:45. Dinner & dessert were done, but the good conversation continued!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
We had a good time..always fun to gather around good food with good friends...Also HAPPY 50th DAN!
Larry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts