BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is now the editor at BMW Motorcycle Magazine - no relation to the BMW MOA Owner's News magazine.

Nice to see her back in the BMW world again. She has been sorely missed.

http://bmwmcmag.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,137 Posts
So what now Jeff? are you saying we need to subscribe to another rag? Are you a subscriber? Inquiring minds want to know!

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Neat video on that page of Jay Leno doing a demo on 1000 RR.
One hell of a machine....
 

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AlaskaFish said:
So what now Jeff? are you saying we need to subscribe to another rag? Are you a subscriber? Inquiring minds want to know!

John
Just subscribed for 2 years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,208 Posts
eljeffe said:
She is now the editor at BMW Motorcycle Magazine - no relation to the BMW MOA Owner's News magazine.

Nice to see her back in the BMW world again. She has been sorely missed.

http://bmwmcmag.com/
She did a great job at the MOA magazine,
(much better than the douchebag that replaced her)
I'm sure she'll do well at her new position,

You go girl!
 

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SilverBuffalo said:
She did a great job at the MOA magazine,
(much better than the douchebag that replaced her)
I'm sure she'll do well at her new position,

You go girl!
Douchebag? How so?

He had nothing to do with her departure, so I'm trying to determine where you get off with that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
989 Posts
SilverBuffalo said:
...much better than the douchebag that replaced her...
Easy, easy now... I believe that the current editing of MOA magazine is very good. Interesting and informative.
As I understood, Sandy's departure was more about business arrangements than editorial content.

Good luck to her in her new venture, but also good luck to current MOA mag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,208 Posts
Everyone has their own opinions for their own reasons.
I happen to not like Vince,
I don't like his editorial comments, the last word mentality
and the "tone" (hence the douche bag comment)
I tried to like him, I thought it was pretty cool that he's a fellow Dutchman,

But in my opinion he was way out of line with the helmet editorial.
I will always wear my helmet, but that's my decision,
I don't need anybody else telling me how to live.

I've been a subscriber to the magazine for over twenty years,
that's not going to change, I'll patiently wait for the next editor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
845 Posts
Pirate (Jerry Finley) sent out a blurb about the new mag a while back, and I subscribed then. Looking forward to seeing it, just wish it was a monthly publication. Glad Sandy is back in the bidnezz.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top