BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been wearing Under Armor Heat and Cool Gear for three years now and can't think of a better product for keeping you warm or cool. They never put Under Armor on sale, but right now Cabellas is having an inventory reduction and have got the Heat Gear Shirts on sale for $19 and they are normally $35. Don't worry about the lack of colors, because you wear these under a white cotton shirt or mesh jacket and you will be nice and cool on your ride.

It is a Web only sale at:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...=CA2&cnt=1382&ctb=pod0040488&_requestid=42411

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Love the underarmour stuff. Just used it on my recent trip through NM/AZ/UT/CO. 4000 comfortable miles, even in the 104 degree texas heat. It works very well, as long as you are moving.

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wear the Heat Gear long sleeve T under a white Columbia cotton fishing shirt along with the long Heat Gear compression shorts (they go down to just above the knees) and it keeps me cool. I just rode in 105* heat and was comfortable, but I noticed I drained my Camelback twice and never had to go to the bathroom. Hmmmm? :D The Under Armor works better than the vests I think, especially in humid climates.

·
Registered
14 Posts
102 degrees gonna try em

It's HOT :sun: Getting ready to go ride the Dragons Tail.
Thanks for the info. Just ordered one, this trip should be a good test for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts