BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am finishing my first week as a New Yorker. Sure am glad I sold the LT; you would have to be an idiot to want to ride a bike that big here!!! I am going to begin looking for a replacement; Vstrom is top of the list. May just pick up a used KLR for a while.

Well, it's back to upacking boxes. I HATE CARDBOARD!!!!!!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
ConspiracyofOne said:
Well, I am finishing my first week as a New Yorker. Sure am glad I sold the LT; you would have to be an idiot to want to ride a bike that big here!!! I am going to begin looking for a replacement; Vstrom is top of the list. May just pick up a used KLR for a while.

Well, it's back to upacking boxes. I HATE CARDBOARD!!!!!!
KLR would be a good pick, I'm thinkin'. Wonder if you see scooters (Burgman, Vespa, Piaggio, etc) moving thru traffic?

Enjoy getting rid of the last piece of cardboard!! And drop by your profile and modify it when you have time. Best of luck in the new digs.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Glad you folks made it safely and are settling in. We do miss your smiling faces though! :D

A KLR would work perfect back there. Here's the KLR website equivalent to our beloved BMWLT site:

www.klr650.net

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Hey Ray, good to hear you made it OK. How did the dogs like the trip?

Post some pics of the new local/digs.

Keep in touch, I want to get up your way next year.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
dougholck said:
Hey Ray, good to hear you made it OK. How did the dogs like the trip?

Post some pics of the new local/digs.

Keep in touch, I want to get up your way next year.
You should head out there Doug; that'd be a nice little weekend ride for a warrior like you! :bmw:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts