BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after the heart failure I've not been fully confident as the blood pressure event that weakened the heart also scrambled the brain a little and my balance hasn't been great since. Not to mention the carpal tunnel pre-heart failure made it uncomfortable already.

So, I go back and forth on keeping and selling but agreed to sell it and put the money on a roadster we could use for luxury touring. Well, after picking up an SLK350 (same color as the bike) the bike now has to go so no more hem-hawing on the bike.

I priced it what I would consider extremely low (I paid $4950 a couple years and few thousand miles ago), put on many farkles (often purchased from other members here,) and much maintenance, and even added a DMC hitch.

If you are in Nor Cal and want a good backup LT, or miss the LT after getting rid of one; here is one for an excellent price!

Here is the link to the craigslist: https://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/6133871748.html

It was easily the best motorcycle I ever owned (and I'd owned many) and it will be the last one I ever own. I guess you could say I went out with the best.

Also, if you respond to me through the Craigslist, please let me know you are a forum member. Not that I'll go lower, but I'd tend to give a higher priority and know you weren't just out "kickin' tires" on CL.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That's a smokin' deal. If I already didn't have one, I'd be on I5 right now!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hope your health issues go well.

Reactions: CaliDefector
1 - 5 of 5 Posts