BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much discusstion with the wife we have decided to seel the LT:( We just dont ride as much as we thought we would and life has gotten crazy. Si if anyone is interested I have a 2005 K1200LT that has been garage kept, regular service and only 6300 miles. Please feel free to e-mail me if you are interested. I do hope to get another one some day!!! And also thanks to everyone on the site you guys were great when I needed advice!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Im sorry that it must go. I did the same thing with my last bike and regretted it from the time it left the driveway. Bought the LT 2 months later. You should wait and get one more summer of riding. Easy for me to say. Hope to see you riding again one day. I see you have my favorite color also. Wish I could use 2.

·
Registered
747 Posts
makinne said:
Well after much discusstion with the wife we have decided to seel the LT:( We just dont ride as much as we thought we would and life has gotten crazy. Si if anyone is interested I have a 2005 K1200LT that has been garage kept, regular service and only 6300 miles. Please feel free to e-mail me if you are interested. I do hope to get another one some day!!! And also thanks to everyone on the site you guys were great when I needed advice!!!!
Sorry, to hear that you are going to sell the bike. If it was me, I would only sell, if you were short of cash. If the bike is paid for, keep it. Because as soon as it out the door, you will be kicking yourself.

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks George, I already am:)

·
Premium Member
7,819 Posts
Best wishes to you and Jennifer, Mark. I enjoyed meeting you at BMW Columbus 2 years ago when you took delivery of your new LT. Keep in touch.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Us too Howard. If you get down this way look us up. Who knows may have another bike by then:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK HAPPY days are back:) Not only are we NOT selling the bike we are taking it to the mountains at the end of May. So if anyone wants to hook up and ride the Blue Ridge Parkway Sat May 31 let me know!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
How long a trip are you planning? I'm only 2 hours away from you, according to mapquest.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are leaving Friday morning and will head back on Sunday. Celebrating our anniversary:)

·
Human Behaviour Analyst
267 Posts
makinne said:
OK HAPPY days are back:) Not only are we NOT selling the bike we are taking it to the mountains at the end of May. So if anyone wants to hook up and ride the Blue Ridge Parkway Sat May 31 let me know!!!!

Glad you guys made it through that tight spot you found yourselves in a short while ago. Enjoy the ride. :bmw:
Keir

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Sir!!! Hoping to go to CCR as well if we can swing it:)

·
Premium Member
7,819 Posts
makinne said:
Mark, that is most excellent news. Good for you... on so many levels.

Sounds like you will very quickly double the miles on that LT! Prepare for a wild ride: CCR is awesome...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Howard, are you guys planning on going?

·
Premium Member
7,819 Posts
makinne said:
Howard, are you guys planning on going?
Yep. My daughter and I are planning on it. Wife can't go because school is in session.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts