BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get off until 6 pm Wednesday, so making it anywhere south of Walnut Creek by 7 pm will be tough to do. I hate to be the one dictating the location all the time because of my work schedule, however, if everyone is agreeable, we could pick a place near the 680/24 interchange and get together. Any ideas?

·
Registered
319 Posts
We are going to have to bow out this week as my work scheduled the next two days has me in at 2:45 am and my bike is in for service this week.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dinner

We too are going to back out, next week will be the 4th of July so who knows what will happen.
Larry

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey!! I actually have next Wednesday off!! The one day I wouldn't mind being in The City so I could go see the fireworks.

I'm sure everybody has plans, but, if you don't, I am game to get together for a quick bite on the 4th.

Talk to you all later.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Next week might work for us as well as Mia works the 4th and she will already be in Dublin that afternoon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wednesday

Eileen and I were thinking about doing a ride Wednesday (shouldn't be a big traffic day due to middle of the week) so we might be up for something.
Larry and Eileen

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this ride you are planning only for the two of you, or could Lily and I invite ourselves? I am supposed to be riding in a parade that day, but I may not go this year. I don't have any time, between now and then, to get the bike clean enough.

Since I have the day off (As of today I do anyway), we can plan this dinner down in the south part of the Bay Area. That will be a nice change for our Tracy contingent.

Any ideas?

Should we move this conversation to one named S.A.W.D.O.G. 7/4/07?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wednesday Ride

No problem, like I said no solid plans yet so we can throw any ideas up and see what happens.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wednesday

Dan
I was reminded today of a bar-b-que at Eileens sisters place Wednesday the 4th. Hace to be in Brentwood by 2pm so it sorta kills a ride.
Latty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts