BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's that time again. Seems like we just met on the week end, oh ya we did. Mia has been bugging me to ask if anyone wants to go to Zachery's for pizza.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sawdog 6/20

Sounds good to me and Eileen should be available this week. So I guess I'll start it off. Pizza sounds great.
Larry
2. Larry and Eileen

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ya, the name post

I guess it would be nice if I had added our names too !

Zachary's Pizza - San Ramon
3110 Crow Canyon Place
San Ramon, California 94583

2. Larry and Eileen
4. Steve and Mia

·
Registered
112 Posts
Lily and I will try to get there by 7. We need to stop off and pay for our new microwave in Walnut Creek. See ya!!

Zachary's Pizza - San Ramon
3110 Crow Canyon Place
San Ramon, California 94583

2. Larry and Eileen
4. Steve and Mia
6. Lily and Dan

·
Registered
235 Posts
dinner

Eileen and I could be running a little late but will be there.
Larry

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bring the car

Larry bring the car as I have your windshield from Cycle Specialties. My bike is torn down this week for farkle improvements, but Mia and Dustin will be on theirs

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dinner followup

Once again a wonderful evening with good food and conversation. Thanks again Steve and Mia for thinking of good ol' Zachs as it was great as always. Thanks also for bringing my old windshield it will be kept as a reserve. There was talk of a Saturday ride to the north area. Meet at our place at what time?
Larry and Eileen

·
Registered
465 Posts
Don't forget the "Ride4Kids"

Hey guys; don't forget the "Ride 4 Kids" on Sunday! I know "Tallyho" has a Sunday evening ride to Woodland for dinner, but how about doing my ride and then heading to Woodland! The kids can use all the support we can give them, and the $35 per bike is tax deductible.

Hopefully, we'll see all my SAWDOG and HDDC pals on Sunday!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Larry, Eileen, Mia and I will be at the ride Sunday, but then Mia and I have Fair tickets we will be using at the end of the ride, since we will be a block away.

Fair time is fun time and a free concert is always welcome.

·
Registered
112 Posts
John,

Lily and I will not be able to make the ride. Work calls. Sorry. I hope you get a great turn-out.

Larry,

I came home on Wednesday to find that a gust of wind had destroyed the gate leading to my back yard. I am going to have to use my one day off, Saturday, to rebuild the gate. So no ride for me this weekend.

Where are we going to dinner this coming Wednesday?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Saturday Ride

Dan
I understand the "Homework" it seems to get in the way when its not wanted so I know how it goes, why don't we just plan for a ride on another date if thats OK maybe we can plan it out a little better. As far as next weeks dinner I haven't thought about it yet although Eileen says she probably won't be able to make it next week so w'ell see what happens.
Larry

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK fine

Sounds like we will have to reschedule. Dan let us know your next "free" week end.

I try and suggest a place closer for you next week so you and Lily cand take your time getting there.

See you all next Wed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts