BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was feeling like something spicy this week, Mexican? or Zackery's for pizza or Carpaccio Ristorante in Antioch for Italian?

I'll through out one suggestion (although I've never been there) and start a list, but feel free to pick another place if you want.

Don Jose's Mexican Resturant
3168 Danville Boulevard
Alamo, Ca. 94507
(925) 743-8997

1. Steve (No Mia this week, 31 cent night at work.)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dinner

Sure sounds good and we or I will try but with the traffic probs right now I can't promise...but it is greatly needed.
Larry and Eileen

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey, Don Jose's is a decent Mexican restaurant. We just got back from a 4 day vacation in West Point, CA, where Weezie & I has a ball riding ATV's AND EATING!!!!

I'll check and see if she's up for a non NutriSystem dinner, and let the group know.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Weezie & I can't make it tomorrow night!

Weezie & I are not going to make this week's dinner. The scale, after our mini-vacation, says, "NO" to outside munchies. With our trip coming up, we probably won't be back in the swing of things until after May 21st.

See 'ya...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dinner

Steve
Eileen and I are going to try to make it to dinner, depending on work and commute times with the maze problem.
1. Steve (No Mia this week, 31 cent night at work.)
3. Larry and Eileen

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scratch

With the rain tonight, lets reset for next week. I can use the time tonight to put some more farkle on Mia's bike while she is at work.

I also need all S.a.w.d.o.g.s. to send me a PM with their shirt size in a men's T-shirt so I can get an idea on what sizes I need to order. The first run will be silk screened. The subsequent order will be hats and embroidered shirts.

·
Registered
235 Posts
dinner

Sounds OK to me as I should get the bracket for my GPS mount today and I can install it on the bike.
Thanks
Larry and Eileen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts