BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the H.D.D.C. boys and us were on the same page this week. After our discussion on this week's location and being bugged all week by Mia for pizza it only stands to reason that Zachary's would be a natural for this week.

Zachary's Pizza San Ramon
3110 Crow Canyon Place
San Ramon, California 94583

Phone: (925) 244-1222

2. Steve and Mia

·
Registered
465 Posts
BY FAR, the BEST pizza I've ever had--at least at the College Avenue location!

3110 Crow Canyon Place

2. Steve and Mia
4. Capt John and Weezie

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sounds good to us.
2. Steve and Mia
4. Capt john and Weezie
6. Larry and Eileen

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Sawdog 12/6/06

Sounds good to me.

2. Steve and Mia
4. Capt john and Weezie
6. Larry and Eileen
7. Just Bob

3110 Crow Canyon Place

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Sawdog 12/6/06

I am going to have to BOW out, got the flu today, going home early.

2. Steve and Mia
4. Capt john and Weezie
6. Larry and Eileen

3110 Crow Canyon Place

brasters said:
Sounds good to me.

2. Steve and Mia
4. Capt john and Weezie
6. Larry and Eileen
7. Just Bob

3110 Crow Canyon Place

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you find that place?

That was truly the best pizza we have ever had. I see why it was packed and we had to wait 45 minutes for a seat. I think we will have left over pizza for a week.

Sorry Bob you could not make it but we will definitely be back there again next summer. It was a brisk ride in the cool evening temperature, 39 when we left the restaurant and 45 by the time we got back to Tracy.

Good conversation as usual and very full when we said our good byes.

Until next week

·
Registered
465 Posts
Definitely exceeded my expectations

Hey:

I thought it would be slightly under expectations, considering it's the new sister restaurant to the College Avenue location; but boy was I wrong. This place is every bit as good at the original.

If any of you want to get the best pizza you've ever tasted, go to Zachary's in San Ramon. When the Season turns to Spring & Summer, the HDDC boys & girls might really enjoy a nice ride and the best pizza they've ever tasted! If you come to San Ramon, order the stuffed Chicago style pizza--You won't regret it!

As always, the company was spectacular and the conversation lively. We're all looking forward to the new gadgetry that'll be on display and for sale at the International Motorcycle Show in a couple of weeks.

See you there!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I of course have to agree, great friends, conversation, and food(thank God they screwed up our order and I didn't have to eat whole wheat crust). I too feel that this can be added to the places we frequent more than once or twice. Having worked in the Sac area for a few years (a few years ago) I know unless there has been a new pizza place move into the HDDC stomping grounds it would be greatly enjoyed by them when riding weather gets better.
Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts