BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During our last SAWDOG, Larry, Eileen, Lily and I talked about going to Chili's. I have a hankering for their memphis dry-rub baby back ribs. Anyone up for a Chili's run on Wednesday? Walnut Creek?

Walnut Creek-Chili's
1403 Locust
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
925-933-1251

2. Lily and Dan

·
Registered
319 Posts
Were in

I'm not sure we will have Mia's bike back in time to both ride, but we will be there, most like one cage and one bike. (Our shirts should be in that morning so I can bring to the dinner)

Walnut Creek-Chili's
1403 Locust
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
925-933-1251

2. Lily and Dan
4. Steve and Mia

·
Registered
235 Posts
SAWDOG Dinner

Sounds good to us, see ya'll there.

2. Lily and Dan
4. Steve and Mia
6. Larry and Eileen

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
See y'all there, hopefully........work.

Walnut Creek-Chili's
1403 Locust
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
925-933-1251

2. Lily and Dan
4. Steve and Mia
6. Larry and Eileen
8. John and Weezie
9. Just Bob

·
Registered
319 Posts
A cage and a bike it will be. Just got off the phone with Cycle Specialties and the right side handle bar electrics are bad and they will be swaping out for new switches. Since it is all under warranty, I can't complain.

They may have to order the parts, so either way I would not be able to pick it up by tonight so she could have it by tomorrow night.

Walnut Creek-Chili's
1403 Locust
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
925-933-1251

2. Lily and Dan
4. Steve and Mia
6. Larry and Eileen
8. John and Weezie
9. Just Bob

·
Registered
319 Posts
Reservations?

Do we need to make reservations of this size group? If so can someone call them please? I'll be leaving for a staff meeting in Sacramento shortly and will not have an opportunity later in the day after they open.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Late

Hello all,

Dan just told me he has to work until 6. We'll get there as soon as we can although we might be a little late. I tried to make reservations however, they only do a call-ahead seating 1/2 hr before the time you want. However, I will try to call around 6-6:30 to make some reservations. It will be under Smith. Look forward to seeing all of you!

Lily

1 - 8 of 8 Posts