BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like we will have another clear night this week and a little warmer with a slight cloud cover coming in. I think everyone was in agreement that this location (area wise) was best for those coming back in from the City, so with that in mind and also ribs on the mind, how about:

And yes Bruce, we will be riding this week since we won't be coming from meetings in Sacramento this time.

Chili's Grill & Bar
1403 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 933-1251

2. Steve and Mia

·
Registered
235 Posts
SAWDOGGERS
Doesn't look good for either Eileen or myself tomorrow night at this time, I may be able to make it but only if a new piece of color equipment goes in smoothley. We will have too see if it does or not, hope so cause I could use some ribs.
Larry and Eileen

·
Registered
567 Posts
Chili's Grill & Bar
(925) 933-1251

2. Steve and Mia
3. Bruce

·
Registered
465 Posts
Chili's Grill & Bar
(925) 933-1251

2. Steve and Mia
3. Bruce
5. John and Weezie

·
Registered
112 Posts
Chili's Grill & Bar
(925) 933-1251

2. Steve and Mia
3. Bruce
5. John and Weezie
7. Lily and Dan

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're out

Sorry guys. last minute work has both of us working late tonight. I just took care of one problem, then another popped up.

We will see you next week, enjoy without us.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Enjoyed seeing everyone tonight. Had a great ride home got down to 32 by the time I got home. Didn't see the sign on the parking meter that said it was passenger loading zone from 4:30 to 8:00 pm so got a 25.00 parking ticket. (any help Jon or Dan just kidding) See you all next time anywhere but Walnut Creek.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Don't feel bad, Bruce, because I had the exact same thing happen to me last Saturday. I've never heard of a "No Parking 4-6 pm" Mon-SAT, except in San Francisco's Fisherman's Warf. It cost me $25, too!

We've got to eat closer to Dublin so Bob "TenBeers" can make the trip, too! Danville is a great compromise, because parking is WAY better there, and there are some very good restaurants there, too.

At any rate, it was still a lot of fun last night, but we missed some of the regulars.

'Til next time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts