BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

RTE Naval Air Museum Pensacola FL May 19th

18K views 122 replies 19 participants last post by  saddleman 
Glad you are coming along Lee, will have Sylvia along for the ride, but she wants to go shopping etc instead of doing the museum tour. Haven't told her about the 5.15 am time yet. That's going to be fun.

saddleman said:
Sidestands up a 8:00am at the Cracker Barrel in Gaffney SC Friday morning. Lee & I are having breakfast there so we will be there about 7:00am.

I have a couple 24 hr days scheduled tues and wednesday at work, depending on how I am able to catch up on sleep, we will either meet you at cb or meet you at the hotel. If I cannot sleep thursday night, I am going to hit the road. I would rather ride while wide awake, than while I am tired. If we are on the road, I will send Lee a text message letting him know where we are.

Are we there yet?

I don't know why you are not calling in sick or something Mike. Really, you must be getting soft in your old age. Jeez.

katnapinn said:
Well Guys I'm Up & out the door. We will see y'all in a few hours. Everyone ride safe. :bmw:

you too Steve, 3.15 am here, have not gone to bed yet it is going to be a long day. ride safe.

Dave and lee are about 40 minutes away, we are a bit further, had to stop a bit more than usual for work calls. Should be there by 4.

Glad you made it back safe and sound Steve, good to meet you in person as well. We spent the day in New Orleans walking around and stumbling over passed out drunks on Bourbon Street. At least we can say we have been there and don't need to go back.
Glad everyone has made it home safe.
Sorry that work calls and other obligations got in the way so we were unable to spend more time with everyone.
Thanks again to Dave for putting this on.
We leave in the morning and should be home by 4.

Made it home at last. Mileage round trip for me was 1647 door to door. Had a great time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.