BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On June the 16th, I am planning on having lunch at “Tellico Grains Bakery” in Tellico Plains Tn. If anyone has the same desire for brick oven cooked pizza come and join me. If you have never tasted one of their pizza’s or sandwiches, just plan on joining me. It is worth the ride. I should be arriving between 12 and 12:30p. When we get done we can shuffle over to Mike at Tellico Plain outfitters and see what is new in the motorcycling world. I hope to see you there. Michaeldale

Tellico Grains Bakery
105 Depot Street
Tellico Plains TN 37385
Telephone: 423-253-6911

·
Registered
K1200lt 2005
244 Posts
Michaeldale said:
On June the 16th, I am planning on having lunch at “Tellico Grains Bakery” in Tellico Plains Tn. If anyone has the same desire for brick oven cooked pizza come and join me. If you have never tasted one of their pizza’s or sandwiches, just plan on joining me. It is worth the ride. I should be arriving between 12 and 12:30p. When we get done we can shuffle over to Mike at Tellico Plain outfitters and see what is new in the motorcycling world. I hope to see you there. Michaeldale

Tellico Grains Bakery
105 Depot Street
Tellico Plains TN 37385

Dang Mike you mean your wife will let you go that far by yourself?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,411 Posts
I may just run up there and join you. Jean, Jake and I were planning to do Fathersday weekend but could not get cabins at Ironhorse so we are going up the last weekend in June. But I need a good long day trip to see how it affects my back. Sound like the ticket I need. And I'll leave the hand sanitiser in the tank bag!!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
jwb4207 said:
Dang Mike you mean your wife will let you go that far by yourself?
Question of the hour is, will yours???? You in? You know I am!

See you there, Mike, or if you want to meet on the road, let me know!

·
Registered
K1200lt 2005
244 Posts
Lee510 said:
Question of the hour is, will yours???? You in? You know I am!

See you there, Mike, or if you want to meet on the road, let me know!

Lee, now you know I'm boss at this end.........or at least I'd like to think so.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
jwb4207 said:
Lee, now you know I'm boss at this end.........or at least I'd like to think so.
Jessie hears wife calling, signs off message board, ducks, and runs for cover so she won't know he's been hanging out with those "BMW :bmw: hoodlums" again. :rotf: :rotf:

:D :D Dang, man! I didn't know you could move that fast, even in my imagination! :histerica You move pretty quick for an old man! :p

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Michaeldale said:

Tellico Grains Bakery
105 Depot Street
Tellico Plains TN 37385
Let's see if this is doable, may call some buddies to see if they want to go as well!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll leave the hand sanitiser in the tank bag!!

Thank you John :)

I'm gald to see I won't have to eat alone. The CEO of the house; Ms. Beckie told me last night "you need to bring me a pizza". My question was "are you for real"? The response was " when I was in college, I ate 2 day old pizza". The only thing I could say, "what type". Now I'm a pizza delivery person but I can tell you. It will not make the 30 minute time limit. :rulez:

Everybody be safe in your travels, Mike

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,994 Posts
I'll have to pass. I have to much work going on that weekend so I can have a three day weekend at the end of the month. I'm riding to Michigan on the 29th to pre ride a RTE route on the 30th that I'm planing to have on Sept. 22nd. Everybody enjoy your RTE to Tellico :bmw: .

·
Registered
613 Posts
I would love to join you guys but I have to pass :( Jan is having a total knee replacement on the 10th so I will be on severe "honey do" that weekend...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear that Dave and Al can't make it. The meeting will not be the same. :( BUT; you can rest well at night knowing this. WE WILL EAT WELL..... :D I hope the knee gets better. Should I send Jan a little bell to ring when she needs something? Be safe

·
Registered
K1200lt 2005
244 Posts
Mike, you know I'm in. (even if I don't make it to my 34th wedding anniversary) Let us know times, location to meet up.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
jwb4207 said:
Mike, you know I'm in.
I don't believe it! You leaving behind the remodelling job and actually going somewhere?!? :confused: On your wedding anniversary?!? :confused: :confused: :confused: What the heck did you do? Please tell, 'cause I may need to get myself thrown out of the house someday! :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Will be putting a new roof on the old shack, so I will miss it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Michaeldale said:
Should I send Jan a little bell to ring when she needs something?
:histerica :histerica :deadhorse

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
alstrickland55 said:
Jan is having a total knee replacement on the 10th...
Al,
I hope Jan's surgery goes well. Give her my best for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
alstrickland55 said:
:histerica :histerica :deadhorse
I hope Jan has a Big loud bell!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I think what Al is trying to say is that somebody is going to get beaten severely about the head, neck, and shoulders and that he's going to be the one handing out the beating! :histerica

·
Registered
613 Posts
Lee510 said:
I think what Al is trying to say is that somebody is going to get beaten severely about the head, neck, and shoulders and that he's going to be the one handing out the beating! :histerica
Ha! Ha! I know better than do the beating while she's down. There would be hell to pay later. :think: :think

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just checked my weather bug and he said the weather is going to be nice. For some of you who might be on the fence about this. The fellowship is great, the riding is perfect, food is off the hook and if that don't get you. One more thing; you get to see my smiling face. :D I hope everybody has a safe ride and we'll see you on Saturday. MK

1 - 20 of 40 Posts