BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how the Atlantic Canada BMW bikers are finding Rallye Motoplex for service? I haven't needed service since the new owners took over and I have heard some unfavorable rumors but they are just rumors so wanted some first hand reports. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2015 K1600GTL Exclusive
169 Posts
I heard some rumors about Ralley Motoplex but no specifics. I haven't any work done there yet on my K1600GTL. I normally do all my own except for valve adjustments. I will find out this summer what their service is like. Some people I have talked to are considering going to Quebec for service or MACS BMW in new Hampshire after the border opens up. I know I was quoted 180.00 just to check for faults on my bike.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. It kind of confirms my feelings. I have thought of going to Max in N.H. as I have some cousins who live close to there, but getting away for even a couple of days is difficult and who knows when the border will open. Quebec is an option, but even travel there is difficult. I do a lot of my own maintenance as well, but I moved into an apartment recently and don't have a good space for working. Still have a couple of months before weather is decent before I have to decide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts