BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Heard it on the news as I rode into work this morning.... amazing actor, incredibly talented comic... one of my favourite films is "What Dreams May Come"... so very different from much of his other work but a beautiful and emotional film. Lost one of the good ones. :(

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
This one hurts...:(

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Shazbot!

He will be missed

·
Registered
371 Posts
Another hole shot in the heart. Condolences to the Williams family, and God Bless Robins Soul. A man who gave so much enjoyment to others. You will be missed. RIP buddy. :(

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
He was one of the best. :(
May he finally be at peace with himself & may he walk in the glory of our Lord all Mighty.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Depressive disorders are so hard to manage! The line between genius and mental illness is razor thin. RIP Robin, you were one of a kind.

I liked him in almost everything I saw him in. Just recently watched Moscow on the Hudson and Awakenings again. Will have to pull out Good Will Hunting next. What a loss to his family. My thoughts and prayers will be for their comfort as they grieve.

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
a really sad day.. I don't think he was in a bad movie. Too many favorites to pick one...

.... so who will make the clown laugh ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts