BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Hey, welcome back old f_____

(pick one: ..riend, ..amilar face, ..art)

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
..flash? Or, flasher? :)

Sorry your bud missed out on my helmet. Cheryl wuz home and could've found it in the gearage for ya, butt maybe she wuz out if you called. Hope he found somethang to work so's he could've run the track day.

Cya Friday morning, if you're still in Tejas. Weren't you heading to the left coast sometime? Or waiting for Kathy's foot surgery to take place?

At any rate, lookin' forward to Friday --- I missed the last one. BTW - Doug is taking Friday off and we're gonna install his Roady 2 and my SmarTire monitor thangie. Wanna play hookie? Storage unit after *$$!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Dick said:
..flash? Or, flasher? :)

Sorry your bud missed out on my helmet. Cheryl wuz home and could've found it in the gearage for ya, butt maybe she wuz out if you called. Hope he found somethang to work so's he could've run the track day.

Cya Friday morning, if you're still in Tejas. Weren't you heading to the left coast sometime? Or waiting for Kathy's foot surgery to take place?

At any rate, lookin' forward to Friday --- I missed the last one. BTW - Doug is taking Friday off and we're gonna install his Roady 2 and my SmarTire monitor thangie. Wanna play hookie? Storage unit after *$$!!
Flash it is....

Thought about calling Cheryl but didn't want to bother her. Jerry said he could rent a helmet at the track (just didn't want to).

No plans to go to the Left Coast soon. Was just there for a 2-day class. Dave Taylor invited me to the next Cambia ride with the Norcal guys. Kathy says "yes" so she can fly to LA to see the grandson first. That'll be in the spring sometime.

Have to pass on the hooky day. I need time off Nov. 8 and following for Kathy's surgery. See you at *$$ though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts