BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am selling the following items. Am selling because 1., I lost a considerable amount of weight and the pants in particular are just too big, 2., because I live in two countries and have 2 bikes and duplicate riding gear in each. I am permanently relocating and will be living in just one country and will be selling one of my bikes and will not need the gear listed below.
Please contact me via email only: [email protected] or text: 5202669482
I check email several times a day but seldom text messages (on a separate line).

Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Pants. Waterproof, removable full length thermal liner is included, and the pants feature zippered thigh vents CE level 1 armor at the knees and pockets for hip armor; Adjustable waist system with buckle and stretch material, Cargo-style pockets and Adjustable, removable bib braces. Excellent condition.
Size XXL $100 (obo) including shipping
Outerwear Sports uniform Jersey Trunks Active pants

Spirit Motors waterproof and windproof jeans, CORDURA® reinforced functional denim; CLIME-MAX® Z-Liner membrane, waterproof, windproof and breathable; reflectors on the outer leg; short and long connection zipper so you can connect pants to a jacket, Knee armor and pockets for hip protectors. Size XXL (38-40 waist, Euro size 56-58) like new condition, bought last year and only wore a few times before the end of the riding season. Lost weight over the winter and now they’re too big for me. $70 including shipping.
Jeans Trousers Leg Sleeve Grey

Klim Badlands Pro jacket Hi-Viz Size XL. Includes new uninstalled water bladder which goes inside the jacket. Only worn a few times (10 at the most) last summer. Sold for $1000 new, Asking $650
Jersey High-visibility clothing Jacket Sleeve Sportswear
Shorts Sports gear Bag Sleeve Workwear

Schuberth C3 Pro (US DOT approved model) with SC10UA headset installed. Pairs easily to 2018 Goldwing, Sena Freewire, and any BMW model with blutooth. Excellent condition, only worn a few times. Camera mount is for a DJI Osmo action cam also works with GoPro hero 8 (can be easily removed if buyer doesn’t want it) Graphic on back by Sue Hopper can be removed by buyer. Size L (59) Asking $150 including shipping
Plant Helmet Automotive lighting Sports equipment Headlamp
Table Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Helmet

Schuberth C4 Pro only worn twice. Like new condition. Size L (59) Blutooth headset is preinstalled but buyer needs to buy the SC1 Standard or Advanced communication module. Pair easily to 2018 Goldwings, Sena Freewire, and any Blutooth capable BMW. $200 plus shipping

Automotive lighting Hood Headlamp Vehicle Automotive exterior

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.