BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi . I would like to ride my K1200 LT that bought in England, IN Canada and USA for 3 months , any one knows ,do I need to change anything ?? please.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
headlight,, they drive on the wrong side of the road or you could put tape on the left hand side of the lens, to stop oncoming cars being blinded.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
headlight,, they drive on the wrong side of the road or you could put tape on the left hand side of the lens, to stop oncoming cars being blinded.
Honestly, I doubt that anyone would notice. I expect that you would do limited travel at night since you are sightseeing.

Robert

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
if you get a ticket remember it's Roberts fault :) :) but yeah he's right wouldn't bother but you did ask...

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you bring your Bike back to UK after the trip you haven't to change anything. No problem.
But be aware that's a lot of paper work, customs, money and other sh... you can think of. You need a insurance that covers US and Canada for this trip also. To take your bike over there you should hire a shipping company they will do all the papers and customs for you. Very important also for the way back in one companys hand.

Hope this will give you a idea,

Manfred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts