BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new cargo van for business tonight. I found an ordered cargo van at a dealership (never picked up) with a 6.0 liter engine (300HP and 365 lb. ft. torque) and all the right stuff. It's not the extended Express (GM) but the regular length 1 ton (3500). It should kick some butt out there on the superslabs.:p:) I'm not an excessive speeder but I do like to get UP to speed quick.;) I really do like big 'ol V-8's. Power, torque, up to speed, get out of my way and tow a house kind of capacity.:p:D For some reason, there was no disclosed gas mileage sticker on the new vehicle.:rolleyes:

And, I'm also looking to sell the LT and get something more for one up riding with more HP than I really need. I think it's getting in the water out here.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Roger - Congrats on the new "ride". Two wheels or four, it's all good!

Cheers!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Congratulations Roger. A new vehicle is always fun even if it is for work.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Congrats on the Mussel Van Roger.

Have a little extra HP is always fun - I'm still smiling ear to ear and the S isn't even broken in yet.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Congrats.
Been getting 10 mpg out of my 6.0 but always towing some variety of trailer with my foot thru the firewall (remember the Quincy trip). Would probably get 11 if no trailer, 12 if the world was all downhill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts