BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking the wife on her virgin view of the PCH from Santa Monica to Monterey, where we'll probably hole up for the night, making the return trip sunday.

We've been waiting for the bike, 900 bucks later its back on the road and running great so off we go. We could have taken her truck already but this special ride NEEDS to be done on a bike if you have the opportunity. Big Sur is Big Surreal, views are beyond belief. I've done it several times, up to the GP races a couple years ago (on the K12S).

Wife wants to ride the PCH all the way so ya'll wave if you see a silver 02 K12LT with a couple of Savanah II's on (with the 3M stripes on the coats, can't miss us :histerica )

Oh yeah, if you see the driver nodding, hit the horn please! :rotf:

We're leaving real early sat morn, probably around 0500 or so.

See ya'll on the road!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Have a great ride - it's an incredible road! Probably won't be an issue since you are leaving so early, but watch your speed thru Malibu. Also, CHP are known for setting up on blind sweepers just north of Ventura and north of Goleta.

I'm lucky enough to drive it every day to work from Pt. Mugu to Santa Monica. It never gets old!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts